Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pre-Order the Debut Album from The Young Veins @ OV and Get a Ticket to Their In-Store!


Origami Vinyl is hosting an exclusive in-store with The Young Veins on June 8th to celebrate their debut album "Take A Vacation" out on One Haven Music and the only way to attend is to pre-order their LP at Origami starting today!

Primarily the musical project of Ryan Ross and Jon Walker from Panic! At The Disco, The Young Veins formed when their songwriting began to progress beyond Panic’s signature style. Take A Vacation!, produced by Alex Greenwald (Phantom Planet) and Rob Mathes (Panic!, Carly Simon, Lou Reed), is an album that re-imagines some of the most enduring musical styles of the ‘60s, including surf rock, psychedelia and brit-pop. Laced in a dreamy California spirit, Take A Vacation! exudes warmth and joyful energy. The band will hit the road in mid-June for their Bonnaroo debut and a national summer tour with Rooney, but first, they will be marking their record release with this special album release party and in-store performance in the town they now call home.

9 comments:

  1. How the heck do I go about pre-ordering this little key to awesomeness that is a ticket. Seriously, wheres the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i lived out there to come see! glad Los Angeles is his new home. Ryan never liked Vegas anyhow :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the times I loooooooove that I live so close to Los Angeles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey people of OV...how exactly do I pre-order the Young veins album from you guys? let me know please...I REALLY want to go to that In-Store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Brazil lol =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a great idea for you other commenters!!How about you just walk to OV, considering the address is on the side of this website, and order them in person instead of off the internet? But yea, maybe I am COMPLETELY wrong in saying that..HA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already preordered on FME.com :'( Dammit

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! I went and got mine. my folks think Im crazy, driving all the way out to LA to pre-order something, but who cares~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if I already pre-ordered the album? =(

    ReplyDelete