Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brunch with SUPERCHUNK today at noon!

HOLY SMOKES WE'RE BACK!

...This time it's with SUPERCHUNK! I can't tell you how excited I am...since the moment, during my freshmen year, when my friend Steve played me "Like A Fool" for the first time, this band has remained very close to my heart...AND HELL YEAH THEY'RE F*$&#*G BACK!!!


At noon today members of Superchunk will be playing an all acoustic set of songs from their new album Majesty Shredding plus some of your faves from albums past. Coffee and bagels will be provided by Stories Books!

Unfortunately this event is full as we can only fit so many people in the shop...but come on out, watch from the sidewalk & give them your bestest high five.

You can also purchase tickets to Superchunk's show at the Henry Fonda tonight right here at Origami!

We leave you with this...GET PUMPED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment