Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Foreign Mothers In-Store tonight at 7!


Tonight we got something for all you lady punks out there because we have Austin TX's very own Foreign Mothers coming through the shop to play for us at 7!

I usually keep it pretty together when I'm listening to a band that comes in-store, but boy was I geeing out when I heard Foreign Mothers for the first time. They released their most recent LP, "Duh," last year on Thread Pull Records and it's a collection of nine songs that are "Pleasingly post-clang, bristling with ire and irony, [and] rhythmically aggressive..." The thing that I love about this band is there ability to even slow things down and create some thought provoking songs like "But Now" and "Magick Child, Magick Child," which you can listen to below.

Remember: 7pm. Origami Vinyl. Be there or be a quadrilateral rhombus.

No comments:

Post a Comment