The day after Thanksgiving has traditionally been called Black Friday. It's apparently the largest shopping day of the year. But I'm pretty sure that means people in the suburbs hit the malls, because last year it was just a normal day for us and the other shops in our hood. Well that may all change today due to our good friends who put together Record Store Day. They are working with labels to release some very cool and limited vinyl goods! They got really creative with the name of the day too! They are calling it Black Friday! man those guys...
So here are some the items we will have today. They are extremely limited in quantities and will sell out fast, so get here early! We open at noon!
- U2 "Wide Awake In Europe" 12"
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Nowhere/Surrender" 7"
- Soundgarden "Telephantasm" 7"
- Dr. Dog "Double" 7"
- Grinderman "Heathen Child" 12"
- The Black Keys "Brothers Double" 12" with bonus 10"
- The Doors "The Doors" 180 gram reissue LP
- Cee Lo Green "Fuck You" 12"
- Iron and Wine "Walking Far From Home" 12"
- Cage The Elephant "Shake Me Down" 7"
- Drive By Truckers "The Thanksgiving Filter" 7"
- Pantera "Cowboys From Hell: The Demos" 180 gram LP
- Badly Drawn Boy "It's What I'm Thinking"