Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SUNSET JUNCTION REFUNDS

No news is always bad news, right? We know you've been patiently waiting for some info on refunds. We've been waiting too. Now, at long last, everything has been ironed out and we are happy to announce that refunds will be issued.

If you purchased your Sunset Junction ticket from Origami Vinyl then all you need to do is bring your tickets in along with your receipt and we'll refund you the ticket price AND our service fee.

Thanks,

Neil, Sean, Matt & Emily

3 comments:

  1. yeah! thanks for keeping on 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Ventura and I paid exact cash and declined my receipt because I didn't want to have the extra paper to walk around with, but I can show you the bank transaction I had to make at the BofA down the street on the day I got the tickets. It's kind of a hassle to try and make it all the way out there just to get shot down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! See you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete