Friday, April 6, 2012

Win tickets to see Tanlines!! Here's how:

I wish I could win these tickets. I have been listening to Tanlines full length debut album, "Mixed Emotions," since it's release late last month and let me tell you something--so should you! Now that you are going to buy the album and love it, you obviously would like to see them right? Well lucky you, we are going to be raffling a pair of tickets to see Tanlines at The Echo on Monday, April 30th! All you have to do is walk into Origami Vinyl and show us your awkward tanlines to receive a raffle ticket. Yep. We live in LA, I know you have a watch tanline or a sunglass tanline or a farmers tan or hopefully something even more awkward. The last day to show us your "tanlines" (to be entered in the raffle) will be April 28th! Can't wait to laugh at you, just kidding, I have horrible tanlines too.

Official "All of Me" music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJ3z9Pa7AU&ob=av2e

Also check out the MP3:
http://www.truepanther.com/mp3/Tanlines_AllofMe.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment